This beautiful resort property is located in Old Bagan, which houses one of the most interesting cultural heritages of Myanmar. Thousand of pagodas spread across rust colored plains flanked by the meandering Ayeyarwaddy River. The Bagan Hotel property is situated on ample land with Gawdawpalin Temple towering above on one side and the vast river front on the other. The hotel has been sensitively constructed on natural terrain amongst old established trees and gardens.
The dark teak wood one-storey building with inlaid sculptures of mythical figures are connected to each other with brick pathways. There exudes a feeling of timelessness. 108 accommodation in total - Superior room, Junior suites and Deluxe suites, - connecting rooms and non-smoking rooms are available. Two 11th century pagodas are only a few steps away and the river stretching out beyond.
All accommodations have:
- Bath tub with shower, with hot and cold water
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- IDD telephone through the operator
- Satellite and local TV & in-house video channel
- Private butler service for the suites
- Baby sitting services for all room categories.
Horse Carts - available in front of the hotel
Swimming Pool - Resort style pool (late 2000)
Boat trips - from a nearby jetty or a boat to watch the sunrise or the sunset
Hike - Bikes can be rented with advance notice from the reception desk and tour Bagan your own way
Dining and Leisure Facilities:
- The Traditional Lobby Lounge - a grand welcome await is all guests
- The Ya Tha Min Gyi Cafe: all day breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Koe Lone Village Bar - soothing cocktails, fresh juices and all day snacks 10:00 a.m. - midnight (closed during monsoon season)
- The Tanpadipa River Terraces and Gardens - breakfast, lunch and dinner on sweeping lawns with vantage river views, sunsets, romatic candle light dinners, barbecues, high teas and theme evening. (October - April)
- The Setkupan Yard - in the center of the resort, under the trees, have a drink before contemplating your next move.
- The Thit Sa Wa Di concert Hall - traditional culture dances with dinner or just a drink Ideal venue for celebrations, conferences and weddings...
- For cocktail receptions: 250 persons standing, sit-down dinners 120-150 persons.
Click here to make a reservation for this hotel...