The Paradise Hotel opened for business in 1993 and is a simple no frills hotel with 44 rooms which consist of 1 Suite, 28 Superior rooms and 15 Standard rooms and a restaurant cum bar. The service is friendly and helpful which makes up for what the hotel lacks in terms of style and facilities.
The hotel is one hour and 20 minutes drive from Heho Airport and less than 5 minutes to the boat-stand to go for the tranquil waters and stunning mountainous scenery of Inle Lake. The hotel is also close to Nyaung Shwe Haw Museum.
- Air-conditioning system
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower in Nyaung Shwe and Taunggyi locations
- Color TV with satellite channels
- Mini bar and refrigerator
- All rooms come with air conditioning, television and lightly stocked mini bar.
- Standard rooms are right at the back of the hotel in a two-storey building. The rooms have carpets and are very basic and dated. Superiors are bungalow styled room that comes with a fairly spacious wooden deck, modest interior with high ceiling, wooden floorboards and a bathroom with shower facilities.
- The Suite has a spacious wooden deck and the interior is a generous size bedroom with king size bed, a sofa area and a bathroom with a tub.
- 24 hours room service
- Car, boat and bike rental
- Travel and tours service
No.40, Museum Road, Thazi Quarter,
Nyaung Shwe, Shan State, Myanmar.
Telephone: 95-81-22009 and 23586
Click here to make a reservation for this hotel...