Nestled amongst 300 coconut palms on the pristine beach frontage of Ngapali beach in the Bay of Bengal. The most luxurious hotel is designed in traditional South-East Asian elegance. Scenic terrace and deck area for dining and sun bathing are tastefully decorated with hardwood. Newly extended Sandoway Villas and Beach Front Cottage are of front beach and are most expensive while Village cottage and Deluxe bungalows are at back row with less expensive. Elegant swimming pool and beach front bar facing the sea.
- 18 x Sandoway Villas
- 05 x Beach Front Cottage
- 10 x Village Cottage
- 15 x Deluxe Bungalow Room facilities
- All cottages and villas are two stories with lounge divan, writing desk and chairs with access to the verandah and beach. Bed rooms fitted with king and queen sizes are on the upper floor to take advantage of the cool night breeze that waft off the cooling waters of the bay of Bengal.
Restaurants & Lounges:
- International restaurant - Specialize in preparation of freshly caught lobsters, prawns and other sea food. Guest chief by invitation from Europe cater for individual desire.
- The lounge bar - Located on the open verandah over looks the beach. Perfect spot for cocktails
Other Facilities & Services:
- Recreation Facilities
- 24 hour electricity, 24 hours room service
- Laundry service, IDD phone / fax
- Air, ticketing and transport arrangement
- Golf gear rental, Bicycle rental
- Library and Souvenir Shop
- Airport shuttle
- 9 -hole golf course [near by]
- Beach volleyball
- Fishing and boat excursion
- Snorkeling equipment
Mya Pyin Village, Thandwe, Rakhine State, Myanmar.
Tel: 95-43-42233, 42244, 42255
Click here to make a reservation for this hotel...