Golden Cave Hotel, your second home in Pindaya, this exotic destination is in the Southern Shan State, Myanmar. Pindaya itself is located 3,880 feet above the sea level and at base of Shan Mountain ranges. It is about 24 miles from Aungban, the junction town on the road from Kalaw to Taunggyi, the capital of Shan State, Myanmar.
- 08 x Standard rooms
- 25 x Superior rooms
Hotel Facilities & Services:
- Private bath room with Hot & Cold Shower, fan, mini-bar, and Satellite TV
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit service (at reception)
- Car rental service (on request)
- Shan, PaO and Danu Local dinner (on request)
- Traditional and Cultural Performance (on request)
- European food, Chinese food.
- Local Tribal foods such as the Shan, the Danu, the Taungyoe, and the PaO (On request)
Restaurant & Lounges:
- Main restaurant - Chinese, Myanmar and Traditional cuisines
Shwe Oo Min Pagoda Street, Pindaya,
Southern Shan State, Union of Myanmar
Tel: +95-81 40 227 ( Pindaya Office )
Fax : +95-81 60 410 (Aungban Office)
Click here to make a reservation for this hotel...