Sedona Hotel Yangon is a 366-room international deluxe hotel that is a tasteful combination of contemporary elegance and modern refinement. It is located opposite the scenic Inya Lake and a convenient 15-minute drive from the international airport and to the city centre of Yangon.
- Freeform Swimming Pool.
- Fitness Centre.
- Business Centre.
- Two Flood-lit Tennis Court.
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Bath.
- Complimentary Daily Shuttle Service to Downtown.
Dining & Entertainment:
- Lobby Lounge.
- The Brasserie.
- Orzo, Mediterranean Restaurant.
- Sedona Executive Club.
- Du Fu, Chinese Restaurant
- Paddy O'Malley's Fun Pub.
Arrange of venues are available, including a 1100-seater Grand Ballroom (theatre-style), Mindon Room, seven function rooms and a boardroom. A full range of audio-visual equipment is also available.
Sedona Club Room Benefits:
- Daily buffet breakfast at the Brasserie Restaurant
- Two-way limousine airport transfers.
- 1 FOC set lunch or dinner at brasserie
- FOC laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing
- FOC use of Board Room for up to 2 hours a day
- Fruit basket upon arrival.
- 25% discount on Business Centre Services.
- 25% discount on local & IDD calls
- Late check-out subject to availability.
No. (1) Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Telephone:: 95-1-666900, 666953, 666959
Fax: 95-1-666911, 666833, 666356
Click here to make a reservation for this hotel...